Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Character Blogs and VoiceThread - Jane Petring

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2011
      Dear Jane,

      "Better late than never"! So sorry I didn't get to reply at once to
      Elizabeth's message to send my hearty congrats on a job well done in class -
      same applies to your students - and in the article. Looking forward to part
      2. :-)

      Hope you had fun in your travels.

      Hugs, Teresa

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2011
        My dearest Jane,

        It was great reading all the creativity that took place in your class. No
        wonder with the students with Hurricane Jane as the teacher!

        Beijos. Miss you!
        Oh, next year, BrazTESOL will be in Rio!!! How about presenting about all of
        it again in Rio???

        Carla
        EVO Coordinating Team
        http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com