Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Thanks, gratitude, F.U.N.

  • Holly Dilatush
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
      Dear Vance, Dear so many Webheads,

      There are times when I simply feel I MUST reply just to express gratitude!

      I've sent an e-card if you wish to view it -- if not, simply please know you
      ARE greatly appreciated,
      Holly

      Please click on the following link to see your card. If your e-mail program
      has not displayed this as a link, then please copy the following into the
      Address or Location bar of your Internet browser.

      http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2949178798699&source=jl999

      Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick
      Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:
      2949178798699

    • John Hibbs
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
        Thanks Holly. Very, very nice!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
          Dear Holly,

          Lovely e-card! Happy 4th of July to you!

          And a happy 4th of July to all American Webheads and families wherever you
          are. :-)

          Hugs, Teresa

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
            Thank you Holly for sharing and to all those in the USA wishing you a happy
            traditional holiday.

            Vance

            --
            Vance Stevens