Re: [evonline2002_webheads] michael is in lisbon :-) Update and Sardines

    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 2, 2011
      Hi Fernanda!

      Great photos! :-)

      We certainly had a fabulous time yesterday evening! However, it's sad when
      it comes to an end, but it also makes us appreciate those moments even more.
      And... as I said yesterday, we're all very lucky because we're "just a click
      away". :-)

      Enjoy Capetown, Michael! And a safe trip back home.

      Fernanda, I'm Cc:ing BaW11. As newcomers to the Webheads, I'm sure they
      enjoy seeing what it feels like to be a Webhead and how happy Webheads are
      when they get together f2f.

      Beijinhos all, Teresa