Re: [evonline2002_webheads] michael is in lisbon :-) Update

    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 2, 2011
      Dear John,

      You're exceedingly kind and leave me speechless. Thank you for your lovely
      warm words. :-)

      It's always a great pleasure to host dear friends such as you (Apr08),
      Isabel Teixeira (Jul09), Chris Jones (Jun09), Anne Fox (I didn't host her,
      but we met in Lisbon in Jun06), Graham Stanley (Feb05), Rita and Hector
      (Jan05), Claire at an APPI Conference (Apr04) and Sus (Apr02), as well as
      Jean Marc Dieu (May04) and Joti Coghlan (Dec04), both for dinner. And
      Michael this past week, as often as possible. (Hope I didn't miss anyone.)

      My photos are finally all up. Yesterday was a fantastic evening in many
      respects: the company, the conversation, a fabulous warm evening, the places
      we walked about, the sardines and white wine, and the pasteis de Belem.
      Michael said he'd easily eat 3-4. Absolutely!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/teresadeca/sets/72157627067278008/

      I consider myself very lucky to have had so many Webhead friends visit me so
      far and hope many more will come. As you well say, John, it's a remarkable
      group. And Andy Pincon says that Webheads are unique. I agree 100% with both
      of you. Michael and I talked about these features and always ended up
      commenting what we would have missed had there been no Internet and no
      Webheads.

      Huge hugs all, Teresa

      Message 2 of 28 , Jul 2, 2011
        Hi Michael and all

        Everything was great! the sardines, the sunset, but mostly, the company!
        We had a great time yesterday!
        I hope you can come back soon, Michael, and enjoy your stay in SA.

        You can see some photos here:
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/mfr2010/sets/72157627099339910/show/

        beijinhos

        Fernanda

        Message 3 of 28 , Jul 2, 2011
          Hi Fernanda!

          Great photos! :-)

          We certainly had a fabulous time yesterday evening! However, it's sad when
          it comes to an end, but it also makes us appreciate those moments even more.
          And... as I said yesterday, we're all very lucky because we're "just a click
          away". :-)

          Enjoy Capetown, Michael! And a safe trip back home.

          Fernanda, I'm Cc:ing BaW11. As newcomers to the Webheads, I'm sure they
          enjoy seeing what it feels like to be a Webhead and how happy Webheads are
          when they get together f2f.

          Beijinhos all, Teresa