Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Viva WIA

  • J. H. Steele
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2003
      Dear Rusuday,

      I'd like to also extend my welcome to you. The only think you really need
      to become a member is an interest in learning and communicating with
      others. I'm sure Vance (our cat-herder) will also send his welcome soon,

      I've never been to Georgia myself, but when I was studying my MA, I had two
      professors from there. One was one of my linguistics professor and the
      other (his wife) was one of my literature professors.

      Dr. Cat

      Prof. John H. Steele, Ph.D.
      Department of English
      University of Puerto Rico at Aguadilla