Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Help wanted re: (Shared white boards) (on line meetings)

  • Ibrahim Rustamov
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30 4:13 PM
      Hi John,

      I just found this http://www.scribblar.com/ which you might very
      interested to you. Their demo http://www.scribblar.com/demo has
      everything you may need including a good text chat room. Sign in as a
      guest to their demonstration to see if you like it.

      Please let us know you experience using Scribblar.

      Ibrahim

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
        Claudio in Brasilia has offered to give us a session on how he uses Scribblr
        for http://learning2gether.pbworks.com

        Perhaps soon would be a good time?

        Vance

        On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 3:13 AM, Ibrahim Rustamov <ibrahimjon@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi John,
        >
        > I just found this http://www.scribblar.com/ which you might very
        > interested to you. Their demo http://www.scribblar.com/demo has
        > everything you may need including a good text chat room. Sign in as a
        > guest to their demonstration to see if you like it.
        >
        > Please let us know you experience using Scribblar.
        >
        > Ibrahim
        >

        > On 6/30/2011 4:50 PM, John Hibbs wrote:
        > >
        > > I'm deeply involved with some smart folks who want to meet on line,
        > > particularly with use of white boards. (And a good text chat room).
        > >
        > > All suggestions welcome for tools which would add luster to
        > > conversations between not more than five persons -- all of whom will
        > > be on phones...so no worry about audio deliveries.
        > >
        > > I've told them that Webheads has no peers when it comes to questions
        > > such as these. I am sure you won't let me down.
        > >
        > > Thanks in advance.
        > > John

        Vance Stevens
        http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com