Help wanted re: (Shared white boards) (on line meetings)

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30 1:50 PM
      I'm deeply involved with some smart folks who want to meet on line,
      particularly with use of white boards. (And a good text chat room).

      All suggestions welcome for tools which would add luster to
      conversations between not more than five persons -- all of whom will
      be on phones...so no worry about audio deliveries.

      I've told them that Webheads has no peers when it comes to questions
      such as these. I am sure you won't let me down.

      Thanks in advance.
      John
    • Ibrahim Rustamov
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30 4:13 PM
        Hi John,

        I just found this http://www.scribblar.com/ which you might very
        interested to you. Their demo http://www.scribblar.com/demo has
        everything you may need including a good text chat room. Sign in as a
        guest to their demonstration to see if you like it.

        Please let us know you experience using Scribblar.

        Ibrahim

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
          Claudio in Brasilia has offered to give us a session on how he uses Scribblr
          for http://learning2gether.pbworks.com

          Perhaps soon would be a good time?

          Vance

          On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 3:13 AM, Ibrahim Rustamov <ibrahimjon@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hi John,
          >
          > I just found this http://www.scribblar.com/ which you might very
          > interested to you. Their demo http://www.scribblar.com/demo has
          > everything you may need including a good text chat room. Sign in as a
          > guest to their demonstration to see if you like it.
          >
          > Please let us know you experience using Scribblar.
          >
          > Ibrahim
          >

          > On 6/30/2011 4:50 PM, John Hibbs wrote:
          > >
          > > I'm deeply involved with some smart folks who want to meet on line,
          > > particularly with use of white boards. (And a good text chat room).
          > >
          > > All suggestions welcome for tools which would add luster to
          > > conversations between not more than five persons -- all of whom will
          > > be on phones...so no worry about audio deliveries.
          > >
          > > I've told them that Webheads has no peers when it comes to questions
          > > such as these. I am sure you won't let me down.
          > >
          > > Thanks in advance.
          > > John

          Vance Stevens
          http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com