Searching for the teacher with a complaint - you?

  • dk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2011
      A couple years ago (?), a teacher posted here with a complaint. I think she
      was in Canada (?) and her school told her that instead of continuing to
      teach in the traditional way face-to-face with her students, they wanted her
      and her colleagues at this school to develop online lessons. There was also
      some problem about the salary, perhaps it was going to be less for this job.

      I'm wondering if that teacher is still on this list and if she could provide
      an update to her experience.

      Dave Kees

      China