YLT SIG Online with Keith Kelly this Tuesday !

  • helen m davies
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2011
      Dear all

      please come and join Iatefl YLT SIG for this season of "In conversation with
      ...." on Tuesday 28th June at 18.00 CET

      *Keith Kelly*, a well known educator in the world of *CLIL*, will be there
      to talk with us.

      We shall be meeting online in the Adobe connect "room" - which is very easy,
      nothing to download promise !!

      You can find out more here : http://yltsig.wordpress.com/

      The important link and time zone information are all on this webpage

      Follow YLT SIG on twitter for more updates @iatefl_yltsig

      Looking forward to seeing you there

      cheers
      Dennis, ffinlo and Helen

      PS if you can't make it we will be making recordings available.