Facebook Issues

  • Dr. Nellie Deutsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2011
      Hi Bee,

      Thank you for passing on the message. My father was saying the same thing. I
      tried to "see" what was going on on his computer but he had already sent
      everything to spam. I don't know why so many things are getting into
      people's email boxes since I'm not sending anything to anyone. Maybe you can
      help me out because it must be so annoying. I get emails from someone in
      Mexico like every few minutes and perhaps he is not doing it on purpose.

      Any suggestions???

      Thank you.

      Warm wishes,
      Dr. Nellie Deutsch, EDD/CI
      Educational Leadership
      Curriculum and Instruction
      Passionate about Learning <http://nellie-deutsch.com/>
      Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong
      Learning<http://www.integrating-technology.org/>
      I present at WiZiQ <http://www.wiziq.com/nelliemuller>
      Contact Me [image: Linkedin] <http://ca.linkedin.com/in/nelliemuller>[image:
      Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/#%21/nelliemuller>[image:
      Etsy]<http://www.etsy.com/listing/48873500/bell-flower-earrings>[image:
      Twitter] <http://twitter.com/nelliemuller>

      To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something
      else is the greatest accomplishment ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

      May your inner success shine and bring you a lot of success.