Re: Travel Time

  • Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 16, 2011
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone.
      >
      > Like Vance, I am also 'hitting the road' in the next few days. I
      > leave on Saturday, and will be spending time in Singapore, Bangkok,
      > and Jordan en route to the ED-MEDIA conference in Lisbon where I'll
      > also be spending some time with Teresa!
      >
      > So if anyone is in any of those places in the next week (June 18th -
      > 25th) it would be nice to meet up.....
      >
      > - Michael

      Hey Michael--
      I envy you the trip, and esp. the time in Portugal, and Tere!
      Have a great time--at ED-Media too.
      --Elizabeth HS
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 17, 2011
        Hi, Elizabeth!

        Joao and I will try to make Michael's offtime from the conference well
        spent. :-)

        Hope that Fernanda will also join us.

        Hugs, Teresa

        >> Hi everyone.
        >>
        >> Like Vance, I am also 'hitting the road' in the next few days. I
        >> leave on Saturday, and will be spending time in Singapore, Bangkok,
        >> and Jordan en route to the ED-MEDIA conference in Lisbon where I'll
        >> also be spending some time with Teresa!
        >>
        >> So if anyone is in any of those places in the next week (June 18th -
        >> 25th) it would be nice to meet up.....
        >>
        >> - Michael
        >>

        > Hey Michael--
        > I envy you the trip, and esp. the time in Portugal, and Tere!
        > Have a great time--at ED-Media too.
        > --Elizabeth HS
      • Fernanda Rodrigues
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 17, 2011
          I will, I hope so.
          :)
          Fernanda

          On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <
          tmvaz@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hi, Elizabeth!
          >
          > Joao and I will try to make Michael's offtime from the conference well
          > spent. :-)
          >
          > Hope that Fernanda will also join us.
          >
          > Hugs, Teresa
          >

          > >> Hi everyone.
          > >>
          > >> Like Vance, I am also 'hitting the road' in the next few days. I
          > >> leave on Saturday, and will be spending time in Singapore, Bangkok,
          > >> and Jordan en route to the ED-MEDIA conference in Lisbon where I'll
          > >> also be spending some time with Teresa!
          > >>
          > >> So if anyone is in any of those places in the next week (June 18th -
          > >> 25th) it would be nice to meet up.....
          > >>
          > >> - Michael
          > >>

          > > Hey Michael--
          > > I envy you the trip, and esp. the time in Portugal, and Tere!
          > > Have a great time--at ED-Media too.
          > > --Elizabeth HS

        • Paddy
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 18, 2011
            Michael, welcome to Portugal! Hope you all have fun meeting up in Lisbon! Unfortunately, I won't be able to get out of Viseu in the next few days... But with you in thought!!
            Enjoy!!

            Paddy

            IH Viseu
            Portugal

          • michaelc@chariot.net.au
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 18, 2011
              Thanks Paddy, but I'm not quite there yet. I'll be there next weekend.

              - Michael