Fw: Advantages and Disadvantages of computer-based over paper-based quizzes

  • morteza barin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011
      Hi Dear Ali Boumoussa,
      Thank you so much for your comment.No, it is
      the topic which i'm working on it in SAMPAS smart students Center here
      in Iran.And idea of mentioning it in yahoo group was the idea of My
      dear great teacher in my life ( Vance STevens).So let say that is not a
      copy -paste topic from other links or pages.Again If you have any
      comments yours are welcomed.Best.Morteza