A Hallmark E-Card from Dafne

  • dygonza@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      Greetings!

      We wanted to let you know that Dafne created a Hallmark.com e-card for you. To see your card, click the link below, or copy and paste this link into your Web browser's address line:
      http://ecardview.hallmark.com/hmk/Website/greeting.jsp?id=EG4174-390666-21382066

      If you have trouble using the link we provided, please follow these steps:

      1. Click this link to go to our homepage, or copy and paste it into your browser's address line:
      http://www.hallmark.com
      2. Click on the "e-cards and cards" link.
      3. Click on the "browse free e-cards" link in the e-cards section of the page.
      4. Click on the link on the upper left hand side of the page that says "pick up a greeting."
      5. Enter your email address and this confirmation number: EG4749061382066. This e-card will be available for 60 days.
      6. If you'd like to send an e-card yourself, use the "send your own greeting" button beside the e-card.
      Enjoy!

      While you're visiting Hallmark.com, be sure to explore our other products. We offer paper cards, great gifts, beautiful flowers and more. And our e-cards are fast, fun, and free. You're sure to find something you like at Hallmark.com.

      With best wishes,

      Jody Ellis
      Hallmark.com

      P.S. Your privacy is our priority. To see our online Privacy and Security statement, please use this link:
      http://www.hallmark.com/hmk/Website/goto.jsp?CONTENT_KEY=FOOTER_PRIVLEGL&CONTENT_TYPE=ARTICLE