Free Online Conference

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2011
      Hi everyone.

      A free 3 day conference begins today at
      <http://networksevents.flexiblelearning.net.au/webx?@....8@>http://networksevents.flexiblelearning.net.au/
      Everybody welcome :-)

      - Michael

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2011
        Thanks, Michael! I registered yesterday and will have to listen "a
        posteriori" to most presentations that interest me.

        Nice to be with you in the MishMe presentation going on at the moment.

        Hugs, Teresa

          I have also registered and will have to have a listen after work.
          Thanks
          Sophie
          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"