how many hours do you work ?

  • helen100463
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Hi all
      my attention was drawn to this blog by the edublogger newsletter. Charles is keeping a record of all his teaching hours - fed up with being called "lazy".
      In France teacher "bashing" is a national sport and (whilst drinking cocktails on my sunlounger, after my totally improvised lessons of course), I thought this initiative shows how undervalued teachers in our society really are !

      http://2000hours.blogspot.com/

      cheers

      Helen
      (France)