Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Joining the Webheads factory!!!

    Message 1 of 15 , May 30, 2011
      Better hurry and sign up :-) June 12th is gone already ...

      *Sunday June **12, *

      Ayat and Maria Bossa can tell us about their student collaborations between
      Egypt and Argentina*; *
      e.g. http://photopeach.com/album/17qcpq4?ref=fb *

      *John, is that hmmmm ing nd haaaa ing you contemplating coming online and
      telling us a little about your Ben Franklin and virtual sea voyage ventures?

      Vance*

      *

      --
      Vance Stevens