Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: [evonline2002_webheads] The timetable in Learning Times no longer accessible

Expand Messages
  • Teresa Almeida d'Eca
    Hi, Christine! Thsi link http://my.calendars.net/eslhome_conferen/ in the Webheads Elluminate Room took me directly to the calendar. Hope it works for you. ...
    Message 1 of 15 , May 26, 2011
      Hi, Christine!

      Thsi link http://my.calendars.net/eslhome_conferen/ in the Webheads
      Elluminate Room took me directly to the calendar. Hope it works for you.
      :-)

      Hugs, Teresa



      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Bauer-Ramazani, Christine" <cbauer-ramazani@...>
      Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:59 PM
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] The timetable in Learning Times no longer
      accessible


      > Hi Webheads, especially those that have used Elluminate in LearningTimes,
      >
      > I would like to hold a chat with my CALL Online course this coming
      > Saturday, May 28, at 8:30 AM US EDT (= 3:30 AM GMT) in the Webheads'
      > Virtual Office, but the link to the timetable is no longer accessible.
      > Would someone have the new link? Or Vance, could you let me know if this
      > time is ok and reserve it for me?
      >
      > Thank you very much in advance.
      >
      > Christine Bauer-Ramazani
    • Bauer-Ramazani, Christine
      Thanks, Teresa! I entered it. I entered the info just now, but the link on the Webheads Virtual Office page
      Message 2 of 15 , May 26, 2011
        Thanks, Teresa! I entered it. I entered the info just now, but the link on the Webheads Virtual Office page (timetable<http://my.calendars.net/eslhome_conferen/>) again didn't open, but it did open from your email link-go figure! Thanks for getting me right to it. Greetings to you in Portugal, Tere.

        Christine Bauer-Ramazani
        Saint Michael's College
        One Winooski Park
        Colchester, VT 05439-0253
        802-654-2642


        From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com [mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Teresa Almeida d'Eca
        Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 3:49 PM
        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] The timetable in Learning Times no longer accessible



        Hi, Christine!

        Thsi link http://my.calendars.net/eslhome_conferen/ in the Webheads
        Elluminate Room took me directly to the calendar. Hope it works for you.
        :-)

        Hugs, Teresa

        ----- Original Message -----
        From: "Bauer-Ramazani, Christine" <cbauer-ramazani@...<mailto:cbauer-ramazani%40smcvt.edu>>
        Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:59 PM
        Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] The timetable in Learning Times no longer
        accessible

        > Hi Webheads, especially those that have used Elluminate in LearningTimes,
        >
        > I would like to hold a chat with my CALL Online course this coming
        > Saturday, May 28, at 8:30 AM US EDT (= 3:30 AM GMT) in the Webheads'
        > Virtual Office, but the link to the timetable is no longer accessible.
        > Would someone have the new link? Or Vance, could you let me know if this
        > time is ok and reserve it for me?
        >
        > Thank you very much in advance.
        >
        > Christine Bauer-Ramazani



        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • Teresa Almeida d'Eca
        Christine, Glad it worked! Yes, go figure!!! I forgot to say that on several occasions I ve had to click Enter 2-3 times for the Webheads Room link to work.
        Message 3 of 15 , May 26, 2011
          Christine,

          Glad it worked! Yes, go figure!!!

          I forgot to say that on several occasions I've had to click Enter 2-3 times
          for the Webheads Room link to work. See if that works next time, if you
          haven't already.

          Hugs back, Teresa



          Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 9:00 PM
          Subject: RE: [evonline2002_webheads] The timetable in Learning Times no
          longer accessible


          > Thanks, Teresa! I entered it. I entered the info just now, but the link on
          > the Webheads Virtual Office page
          > (timetable<http://my.calendars.net/eslhome_conferen/>) again didn't open,
          > but it did open from your email link-go figure! Thanks for getting me
          > right to it. Greetings to you in Portugal, Tere.
          >
          > Christine Bauer-Ramazani
          >
          > Hi, Christine!
          >
          > Thsi link http://my.calendars.net/eslhome_conferen/ in the Webheads
          > Elluminate Room took me directly to the calendar. Hope it works for you.
          > :-)
          >
          > Hugs, Teresa
          >
          >> Hi Webheads, especially those that have used Elluminate in LearningTimes,
          >>
          >> I would like to hold a chat with my CALL Online course this coming
          >> Saturday, May 28, at 8:30 AM US EDT (= 3:30 AM GMT) in the Webheads'
          >> Virtual Office, but the link to the timetable is no longer accessible.
          >> Would someone have the new link? Or Vance, could you let me know if this
          >> time is ok and reserve it for me?
          >>
          >> Thank you very much in advance.
          >>
          >> Christine Bauer-Ramazani
        • Vance
          Good morning from Abu Dhabi, I just now clicked the TIMETABLE link and it took me to the calendar ok. I also see that Christine has events scheduled on the
          Message 4 of 15 , May 26, 2011
            Good morning from Abu Dhabi,

            I just now clicked the TIMETABLE link and it took me to the calendar ok. I also see that Christine has events scheduled on the 27th and 28th of May.

            If you need to EDIT anything use the user name 'webhead' and password 'webheads'.

            Glad to see it's working,

            Vance

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca" <tmvaz@...> wrote:
            >
            >
            > Christine,
            >
            > Glad it worked! Yes, go figure!!!
            >
            > I forgot to say that on several occasions I've had to click Enter 2-3 times
            > for the Webheads Room link to work. See if that works next time, if you
            > haven't already.
            >
            > Hugs back, Teresa
            >
            >
            >
            > Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 9:00 PM
            > Subject: RE: [evonline2002_webheads] The timetable in Learning Times no
            > longer accessible
            >
            >
            > > Thanks, Teresa! I entered it. I entered the info just now, but the link on
            > > the Webheads Virtual Office page
            > > (timetable<http://my.calendars.net/eslhome_conferen/>) again didn't open,
            > > but it did open from your email link-go figure! Thanks for getting me
            > > right to it. Greetings to you in Portugal, Tere.
            > >
            > > Christine Bauer-Ramazani
            > >
            > > Hi, Christine!
            > >
            > > Thsi link http://my.calendars.net/eslhome_conferen/ in the Webheads
            > > Elluminate Room took me directly to the calendar. Hope it works for you.
            > > :-)
            > >
            > > Hugs, Teresa
            > >
            > >> Hi Webheads, especially those that have used Elluminate in LearningTimes,
            > >>
            > >> I would like to hold a chat with my CALL Online course this coming
            > >> Saturday, May 28, at 8:30 AM US EDT (= 3:30 AM GMT) in the Webheads'
            > >> Virtual Office, but the link to the timetable is no longer accessible.
            > >> Would someone have the new link? Or Vance, could you let me know if this
            > >> time is ok and reserve it for me?
            > >>
            > >> Thank you very much in advance.
            > >>
            > >> Christine Bauer-Ramazani
            >
          • Evelyn Izquierdo
            Hi dear all!   After reading about Rita and Jennifer s success in spreading the good news on ICT, I also want to add my name to the Webheads factory . I am
            Message 5 of 15 , May 26, 2011
              Hi dear all!
               
              After reading about Rita and Jennifer's success in spreading the good news on ICT, I also want to add my name to the "Webheads factory". I am currently offering my second graduate course on ICT in TEFL and it is being a total success. My students are very excited learning on Web tools and are enthusiastically creating their artifacts. I'll start sharing their work with you soon. All of this wouldn't have been possible without your sweet sharing spirit and outstanding collaboration. Webheads in Action is a school for all of us; but more than that, it is our warm home. I am doing my very best to transmit the Webhead's spirit to my students and bring them home too.
               
              Thank you for being a very important part of my life.
               
              Hugs,
               
              Evelyn Izquierdo
              Cátedra de Idiomas Extranjeros
              Escuela de Educación
              Universidad Central de Venezuela
              Caracas, Venezuela
              http://www.ucv.ve
              http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/


              P.S. Rita and Jen, I am very proud of you.You really make the difference!

              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            • Teresa Almeida d'Eca
              Hi, Evelyn! Congrats on the second success! I m very happy for you. :-) The Webheads factory has certainly been a school and is a warm home for all of us,
              Message 6 of 15 , May 27, 2011
                Hi, Evelyn!

                Congrats on the second success! I'm very happy for you. :-)

                The "Webheads factory" has certainly been a school and is a warm home for
                all of us, as you well say.

                Hugs, Teresa



                Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 5:01 AM
                Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Joining the Webheads factory!!!


                Hi dear all!

                After reading about Rita and Jennifer's success in spreading the good news
                on ICT, I also want to add my name to the "Webheads factory". I am currently
                offering my second graduate course on ICT in TEFL and it is being a total
                success. My students are very excited learning on Web tools and are
                enthusiastically creating their artifacts. I'll start sharing their work
                with you soon. All of this wouldn't have been possible without your sweet
                sharing spirit and outstanding collaboration. Webheads in Action is a school
                for all of us; but more than that, it is our warm home. I am doing my very
                best to transmit the Webhead's spirit to my students and bring them home
                too.

                Thank you for being a very important part of my life.

                Hugs,

                Evelyn Izquierdo
              • beyzaylmaz
                Hi Evelyn! I would like to congratulate you on the second success. I am very happy for you! :) Hugs from Istanbul. Beyza
                Message 7 of 15 , May 27, 2011
                  Hi Evelyn!

                  I would like to congratulate you on the second success. I am very happy for you! :)

                  Hugs from Istanbul.

                  Beyza

                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca" <tmvaz@...> wrote:
                  >
                  >
                  > Hi, Evelyn!
                  >
                  > Congrats on the second success! I'm very happy for you. :-)
                  >
                  > The "Webheads factory" has certainly been a school and is a warm home for
                  > all of us, as you well say.
                  >
                  > Hugs, Teresa
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 5:01 AM
                  > Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Joining the Webheads factory!!!
                  >
                  >
                  > Hi dear all!
                  >
                  > After reading about Rita and Jennifer's success in spreading the good news
                  > on ICT, I also want to add my name to the "Webheads factory". I am currently
                  > offering my second graduate course on ICT in TEFL and it is being a total
                  > success. My students are very excited learning on Web tools and are
                  > enthusiastically creating their artifacts. I'll start sharing their work
                  > with you soon. All of this wouldn't have been possible without your sweet
                  > sharing spirit and outstanding collaboration. Webheads in Action is a school
                  > for all of us; but more than that, it is our warm home. I am doing my very
                  > best to transmit the Webhead's spirit to my students and bring them home
                  > too.
                  >
                  > Thank you for being a very important part of my life.
                  >
                  > Hugs,
                  >
                  > Evelyn Izquierdo
                  >
                • Bauer-Ramazani, Christine
                  Thank you both, Tere and Vance! I m all set now. The link worked after several tries - I guess one has to click it in just the right spot. Finnicky link?
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 27, 2011
                    Thank you both, Tere and Vance! I'm all set now. The link worked after several tries - I guess one has to click it in just the right spot. Finnicky link?

                    Christine Bauer-Ramazani
                    Saint Michael's College
                    One Winooski Park
                    Colchester, VT 05439-0253
                    802-654-2642


                    From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com [mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Vance
                    Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 11:26 PM
                    To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
                    Subject: [**Possible SCAM email - Do not give out your password**] [evonline2002_webheads] Re: The timetable in Learning Times no longer accessible
                    Importance: Low



                    Good morning from Abu Dhabi,

                    I just now clicked the TIMETABLE link and it took me to the calendar ok. I also see that Christine has events scheduled on the 27th and 28th of May.

                    If you need to EDIT anything use the user name 'webhead' and password 'webheads'.

                    Glad to see it's working,

                    Vance

                    --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca" <tmvaz@...> wrote:
                    >
                    >
                    > Christine,
                    >
                    > Glad it worked! Yes, go figure!!!
                    >
                    > I forgot to say that on several occasions I've had to click Enter 2-3 times
                    > for the Webheads Room link to work. See if that works next time, if you
                    > haven't already.
                    >
                    > Hugs back, Teresa
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 9:00 PM
                    > Subject: RE: [evonline2002_webheads] The timetable in Learning Times no
                    > longer accessible
                    >
                    >
                    > > Thanks, Teresa! I entered it. I entered the info just now, but the link on
                    > > the Webheads Virtual Office page
                    > > (timetable<http://my.calendars.net/eslhome_conferen/>) again didn't open,
                    > > but it did open from your email link-go figure! Thanks for getting me
                    > > right to it. Greetings to you in Portugal, Tere.
                    > >
                    > > Christine Bauer-Ramazani
                    > >
                    > > Hi, Christine!
                    > >
                    > > Thsi link http://my.calendars.net/eslhome_conferen/ in the Webheads
                    > > Elluminate Room took me directly to the calendar. Hope it works for you.
                    > > :-)
                    > >
                    > > Hugs, Teresa
                    > >
                    > >> Hi Webheads, especially those that have used Elluminate in LearningTimes,
                    > >>
                    > >> I would like to hold a chat with my CALL Online course this coming
                    > >> Saturday, May 28, at 8:30 AM US EDT (= 3:30 AM GMT) in the Webheads'
                    > >> Virtual Office, but the link to the timetable is no longer accessible.
                    > >> Would someone have the new link? Or Vance, could you let me know if this
                    > >> time is ok and reserve it for me?
                    > >>
                    > >> Thank you very much in advance.
                    > >>
                    > >> Christine Bauer-Ramazani
                    >



                    [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                  • Sasa
                    Dear Evelyn, happy to hear about your success - congrats and all the best. Hugs, sasa
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 27, 2011
                      Dear Evelyn,
                      happy to hear about your success - congrats and all the best.
                      Hugs,
                      sasa

                      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > Hi dear all!
                      >  
                      > After reading about Rita and Jennifer's success in spreading the good news on ICT, I also want to add my name to the "Webheads factory". I am currently offering my second graduate course on ICT in TEFL and it is being a total success. My students are very excited learning on Web tools and are enthusiastically creating their artifacts. I'll start sharing their work with you soon. All of this wouldn't have been possible without your sweet sharing spirit and outstanding collaboration. Webheads in Action is a school for all of us; but more than that, it is our warm home. I am doing my very best to transmit the Webhead's spirit to my students and bring them home too.
                      >  
                      > Thank you for being a very important part of my life.
                      >  
                      > Hugs,
                      >  
                      > Evelyn Izquierdo
                      > Cátedra de Idiomas Extranjeros
                      > Escuela de Educación
                      > Universidad Central de Venezuela
                      > Caracas, Venezuela
                      > http://www.ucv.ve
                      > http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/
                      >
                      >
                      > P.S. Rita and Jen, I am very proud of you.You really make the difference!
                    • Susana Canelo
                      Rita, Jenn and Evelyn !!!Feeling really proud of you, I ve learnt so many things from you all...!!!  Thanks for sharing and making us feel part of it!! Hugs
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 27, 2011
                        Rita, Jenn and Evelyn !!!Feeling really proud of you, I've learnt so many things from you all...!!!  Thanks for sharing and making us feel part of it!!
                        Hugs Susana.You rock, ladies !

                        --- El vie 27-may-11, Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@...> escribió:

                        De: Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@...>
                        Asunto: [evonline2002_webheads] Joining the Webheads factory!!!
                        Para: "evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com>
                        Fecha: viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011, 1:01
















                         









                        Hi dear all!

                         

                        After reading about Rita and Jennifer's success in spreading the good news on ICT, I also want to add my name to the "Webheads factory". I am currently offering my second graduate course on ICT in TEFL and it is being a total success. My students are very excited learning on Web tools and are enthusiastically creating their artifacts. I'll start sharing their work with you soon. All of this wouldn't have been possible without your sweet sharing spirit and outstanding collaboration. Webheads in Action is a school for all of us; but more than that, it is our warm home. I am doing my very best to transmit the Webhead's spirit to my students and bring them home too.

                         

                        Thank you for being a very important part of my life.

                         

                        Hugs,

                         

                        Evelyn Izquierdo

                        Cátedra de Idiomas Extranjeros

                        Escuela de Educación

                        Universidad Central de Venezuela

                        Caracas, Venezuela

                        http://www.ucv.ve

                        http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/



                        P.S. Rita and Jen, I am very proud of you.You really make the difference!



                        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



























                        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                      • Hala Fawzi
                        Dearest Eve, Congratulations, I am so proud of you! Keep the consistent creativity up, or produced in Webheads factory! Hala Fawzi ... [Non-text portions of
                        Message 11 of 15 , May 28, 2011
                          Dearest Eve,

                          Congratulations, I am so proud of you!

                          Keep the consistent creativity up, or "produced" in Webheads' factory!


                          Hala Fawzi



                          ---











                          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                        • Vance
                          Dear Webheads, It s amazing how the spirit of Webheads sharing and learning from one another is like an eternal flame, never extinguished. In that spirit we
                          Message 12 of 15 , May 30, 2011
                            Dear Webheads,

                            It's amazing how the spirit of Webheads sharing and learning from one another is like an eternal flame, never extinguished.

                            In that spirit we are trying to sustain a weekly online conference, replacing in some ways the labor intensive and sleep deprivative http://wiaoc.org events.

                            So far this ongoing conference has been holding fairly closely, within a few hours, of the traditional webheads Sunday noon to 1400 GMT chat times.

                            However, there is nothing to prevent us from meeting much later or earlier on Sundays, or on Mondays, say ...

                            Which is to say that we would welcome your participation in Learning2gether as part of the audience discussion or especially, as a presenter.

                            All you have to do is let us know what and when you would like to present, or join the wiki and write it in yourself.
                            http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32205261/cfp

                            (Just let me know who you are so I can accept your request as a writer; if I don't know you, you'll become a reader until we're can verify that you're a contributor.)

                            Hope you'll consider doing that. All dates are open from Sunday week onwards.

                            Looking forward to more from the Webheads Factory,

                            Vance



                            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Sasa" <sasa@...> wrote:
                            >
                            > Dear Evelyn,
                            > happy to hear about your success - congrats and all the best.
                            > Hugs,
                            > sasa
                            >
                            > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Hi dear all!
                            > >  
                            > > After reading about Rita and Jennifer's success in spreading the good news on ICT, I also want to add my name to the "Webheads factory". I am currently offering my second graduate course on ICT in TEFL and it is being a total success. My students are very excited learning on Web tools and are enthusiastically creating their artifacts. I'll start sharing their work with you soon. All of this wouldn't have been possible without your sweet sharing spirit and outstanding collaboration. Webheads in Action is a school for all of us; but more than that, it is our warm home. I am doing my very best to transmit the Webhead's spirit to my students and bring them home too.
                            > >  
                            > > Thank you for being a very important part of my life.
                            > >  
                            > > Hugs,
                            > >  
                            > > Evelyn Izquierdo
                            > > Cátedra de Idiomas Extranjeros
                            > > Escuela de Educación
                            > > Universidad Central de Venezuela
                            > > Caracas, Venezuela
                            > > http://www.ucv.ve
                            > > http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/
                            > >
                            > >
                            > > P.S. Rita and Jen, I am very proud of you.You really make the difference!
                            >
                          • John Hibbs
                            WOW.. Good work, Vance. now....mmmmm....mmmmm John Hibbs
                            Message 13 of 15 , May 30, 2011
                              WOW.. Good work, Vance.

                              now....mmmmm....mmmmm
                              John Hibbs

                              At 7:08 AM +0000 5/30/11, Vance wrote:
                              >Dear Webheads,
                              >
                              >It's amazing how the spirit of Webheads sharing and learning from
                              >one another is like an eternal flame, never extinguished.
                              >
                              >In that spirit we are trying to sustain a weekly online conference,
                              >replacing in some ways the labor intensive and sleep deprivative
                              >http://wiaoc.org events.
                              >
                              >So far this ongoing conference has been holding fairly closely,
                              >within a few hours, of the traditional webheads Sunday noon to 1400
                              >GMT chat times.
                              >
                              >However, there is nothing to prevent us from meeting much later or
                              >earlier on Sundays, or on Mondays, say ...
                              >
                              >Which is to say that we would welcome your participation in
                              >Learning2gether as part of the audience discussion or especially, as
                              >a presenter.
                              >
                              >All you have to do is let us know what and when you would like to
                              >present, or join the wiki and write it in yourself.
                              >http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32205261/cfp
                              >
                              >(Just let me know who you are so I can accept your request as a
                              >writer; if I don't know you, you'll become a reader until we're can
                              >verify that you're a contributor.)
                              >
                              >Hope you'll consider doing that. All dates are open from Sunday week onwards.
                              >
                              >Looking forward to more from the Webheads Factory,
                              >
                              >Vance
                            • Vance Stevens
                              Better hurry and sign up :-) June 12th is gone already ... *Sunday June **12, * Ayat and Maria Bossa can tell us about their student collaborations between
                              Message 14 of 15 , May 30, 2011
                                Better hurry and sign up :-) June 12th is gone already ...

                                *Sunday June **12, *

                                Ayat and Maria Bossa can tell us about their student collaborations between
                                Egypt and Argentina*; *
                                e.g. http://photopeach.com/album/17qcpq4?ref=fb *

                                *John, is that hmmmm ing nd haaaa ing you contemplating coming online and
                                telling us a little about your Ben Franklin and virtual sea voyage ventures?

                                Vance*

                                *


                                On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 4:44 AM, John Hibbs <skipper@...> wrote:

                                >
                                >
                                > WOW.. Good work, Vance.
                                >
                                > now....mmmmm....mmmmm
                                > John Hibbs
                                >
                                >
                                > At 7:08 AM +0000 5/30/11, Vance wrote:
                                > >Dear Webheads,
                                > >
                                > >It's amazing how the spirit of Webheads sharing and learning from
                                > >one another is like an eternal flame, never extinguished.
                                > >
                                > >In that spirit we are trying to sustain a weekly online conference,
                                > >replacing in some ways the labor intensive and sleep deprivative
                                > >http://wiaoc.org events.
                                > >
                                > >So far this ongoing conference has been holding fairly closely,
                                > >within a few hours, of the traditional webheads Sunday noon to 1400
                                > >GMT chat times.
                                > >
                                > >However, there is nothing to prevent us from meeting much later or
                                > >earlier on Sundays, or on Mondays, say ...
                                > >
                                > >Which is to say that we would welcome your participation in
                                > >Learning2gether as part of the audience discussion or especially, as
                                > >a presenter.
                                > >
                                > >All you have to do is let us know what and when you would like to
                                > >present, or join the wiki and write it in yourself.
                                > >http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32205261/cfp
                                > >
                                > >(Just let me know who you are so I can accept your request as a
                                > >writer; if I don't know you, you'll become a reader until we're can
                                > >verify that you're a contributor.)
                                > >
                                > >Hope you'll consider doing that. All dates are open from Sunday week
                                > onwards.
                                > >
                                > >Looking forward to more from the Webheads Factory,
                                > >
                                > >Vance
                                >
                                >
                                >



                                --
                                Vance Stevens
                                http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
                                http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com


                                [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.