Re: My students would love some comments on their projects

  • ClairMichelle Taylor
    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2011
      Hello Helen!

      Thanks so much! Today we had class and I had the students respond to comments.
      They were very excited! I showed them all the messages from webheads, too.

      Thanks everyone for feedback. We also had a class chat today about spellcheck...
      :-)

      Best, Clair

      Hi Clair
      this took some time but a couple of my nice students finally commented on
      the "money" videos.

      Helen
      (France)