Webheads Success in Argentina

  • ritazeinstejer
    Message 1 of 17 , May 20, 2011
      Hi, dear all,

      I've been "away" for some time now, with different types of projects, but always integrating the "Webheads Spirit" into my life :-)
      As much as I've complained about my colleagues´ lack of response in Argentina, today I'm happy to share with you the news that both Jennifer Verschoor and I have been working together to pool ideas and experiences to offer training sessions for teachers in the whole country, sponsored by SBS Argentina --a recognized bookshop in our place-- quite successfully.

      Our project was launched last Saturday, with a joint online presentation --Jenny from Buenos Aires, and I, from Rosario-- which we already have to repeat tomorrow, due to the number of participants and the impossibility of having them all together in the platform SBS provides, Cisco Webex. These presentations will be replicated synchronously in many Argentinian provinces on screens set up for this purpose in the SBS offices for those unable to watch us from their homes.

      We´ll then be offering one monthly presentation as from May to November, each followed by a hands-on workshop both in Buenos Aires and Rosario, in which we´ll cover different topics http://sites.google.com/site/sbsworkshops/home

      Definitely, this has been one more product of the Webheads Factory, which has opened a worldwide road to a coming change. Bravo, Webheads!!!!

      Cheers, all,

      Rita
    • Maria D
      Message 2 of 17 , May 20, 2011
        Dear Rita,

        I had already heard of the great success of your presentation. No wonder with such facilitators!

        Congrats to you and Jen!
        Mary

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "ritazeinstejer" <rita@...> wrote:

        > Hi, dear all,
        >
        > I've been "away" for some time now, with different types of projects, but always integrating the "Webheads Spirit" into my life :-)
        > As much as I've complained about my colleagues� lack of response in Argentina, today I'm happy to share with you the news that both Jennifer Verschoor and I have been working together to pool ideas and experiences to offer training sessions for teachers in the whole country, sponsored by SBS Argentina --a recognized bookshop in our place-- quite successfully.
        >
        > Our project was launched last Saturday, with a joint online presentation --Jenny from Buenos Aires, and I, from Rosario-- which we already have to repeat tomorrow, due to the number of participants and the impossibility of having them all together in the platform SBS provides, Cisco Webex. These presentations will be replicated synchronously in many Argentinian provinces on screens set up for this purpose in the SBS offices for those unable to watch us from their homes.
        >
        > We�ll then be offering one monthly presentation as from May to November, each followed by a hands-on workshop both in Buenos Aires and Rosario, in which we�ll cover different topics http://sites.google.com/site/sbsworkshops/home
        >
        > Definitely, this has been one more product of the Webheads Factory, which has opened a worldwide road to a coming change. Bravo, Webheads!!!!
        >
        > Cheers, all,
        >
        > Rita

      • Barbara Dieu
        Message 3 of 17 , May 20, 2011
          >Webheads Factory
          Indeed! Congrats to you and Jen. Make the most of it.
          B.

          --
          Barbara Dieu
          http://barbaradieu.com
          Message 4 of 17 , May 20, 2011
            Dear Rita,

            Wow! Fabulous news!! Congrats to you and Jennifer!!!

            This is a fabulous idea and I'm so happy that the first impressions were
            great and so successful.

            You've definitely coined a fantastic and very true expression: the Webheads
            Factory!

            Hugs, Teresa

            Message 5 of 17 , May 21, 2011
              Congratulations to both of you!!!

              La felicito y les deseo lo mejor.

              Mercedes

              Arq. Mercedes Viola Deambrosis

              Directora

              4D Content English

              Circunvalación Durango 1429 of. 501

              Montevideo - Uruguay

              Tel: (598 2) 9161496

              <http://www.4d.edu.uy> www.4d.edu.uy

              <http://uy.linkedin.com/in/mercedesviola>
              http://uy.linkedin.com/in/mercedesviola

              P Please consider the planet before printing this email.
              Antes de imprimir, piensa en el medio ambiente.

              Message 6 of 17 , May 21, 2011
                Congratulations! I don't know if this had anything to do with my visit, but I remember the bookstore of course.

                Well done Webheads, working together!

                Vance

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "ritazeinstejer" <rita@...> wrote:

                > Hi, dear all,
                >
                > I've been "away" for some time now, with different types of projects, but always integrating the "Webheads Spirit" into my life :-)
                > As much as I've complained about my colleagues´ lack of response in Argentina, today I'm happy to share with you the news that both Jennifer Verschoor and I have been working together to pool ideas and experiences to offer training sessions for teachers in the whole country, sponsored by SBS Argentina --a recognized bookshop in our place-- quite successfully.
                >
                > Our project was launched last Saturday, with a joint online presentation --Jenny from Buenos Aires, and I, from Rosario-- which we already have to repeat tomorrow, due to the number of participants and the impossibility of having them all together in the platform SBS provides, Cisco Webex. These presentations will be replicated synchronously in many Argentinian provinces on screens set up for this purpose in the SBS offices for those unable to watch us from their homes.
                >
                > We´ll then be offering one monthly presentation as from May to November, each followed by a hands-on workshop both in Buenos Aires and Rosario, in which we´ll cover different topics http://sites.google.com/site/sbsworkshops/home
                >
                > Definitely, this has been one more product of the Webheads Factory, which has opened a worldwide road to a coming change. Bravo, Webheads!!!!
                >
                > Cheers, all,
                >
                > Rita

              • Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
                Message 7 of 17 , May 21, 2011
                  Wow, Rita and Jennifer--
                  I second Tere--You have taken on a huge project! All success with it!
                  Cheers--
                  --Elizabeth

                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca" <tmvaz@...> wrote:

                  > Dear Rita,
                  >
                  > Wow! Fabulous news!! Congrats to you and Jennifer!!!
                  >
                  > This is a fabulous idea and I'm so happy that the first impressions were
                  > great and so successful.
                  >
                  > You've definitely coined a fantastic and very true expression: the Webheads
                  > Factory!
                  >
                  > Hugs, Teresa
                  >

                  > Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 3:29 PM
                  > Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads Success in Argentina
                  >

                  > Hi, dear all,
                  >
                  > I've been "away" for some time now, with different types of projects, but
                  > always integrating the "Webheads Spirit" into my life :-)
                  > As much as I've complained about my colleagues´ lack of response in
                  > Argentina, today I'm happy to share with you the news that both Jennifer
                  > Verschoor and I have been working together to pool ideas and experiences to
                  > offer training sessions for teachers in the whole country, sponsored by SBS
                  > Argentina --a recognized bookshop in our place-- quite successfully.
                  >
                  > Our project was launched last Saturday, with a joint online
                  > presentation --Jenny from Buenos Aires, and I, from Rosario-- which we
                  > already have to repeat tomorrow, due to the number of participants and the
                  > impossibility of having them all together in the platform SBS provides,
                  > Cisco Webex. These presentations will be replicated synchronously in many
                  > Argentinian provinces on screens set up for this purpose in the SBS offices
                  > for those unable to watch us from their homes.
                  >
                  > We´ll then be offering one monthly presentation as from May to November,
                  > each followed by a hands-on workshop both in Buenos Aires and Rosario, in
                  > which we´ll cover different topics
                  > http://sites.google.com/site/sbsworkshops/home
                  >
                  > Definitely, this has been one more product of the Webheads Factory, which
                  > has opened a worldwide road to a coming change. Bravo, Webheads!!!!
                  >
                  > Cheers, all,
                  >
                  > Rita

                • Nina Liakos
                  Message 8 of 17 , May 22, 2011
                    Congratulations, Rita and Jenny! Webheads rock!

                    --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "ritazeinstejer" <rita@...> wrote:

                    > Hi, dear all,
                    >
                    > I've been "away" for some time now, with different types of projects, but always integrating the "Webheads Spirit" into my life :-)
                    > As much as I've complained about my colleagues´ lack of response in Argentina, today I'm happy to share with you the news that both Jennifer Verschoor and I have been working together to pool ideas and experiences to offer training sessions for teachers in the whole country, sponsored by SBS Argentina --a recognized bookshop in our place-- quite successfully.
                    >
                    > Our project was launched last Saturday, with a joint online presentation --Jenny from Buenos Aires, and I, from Rosario-- which we already have to repeat tomorrow, due to the number of participants and the impossibility of having them all together in the platform SBS provides, Cisco Webex. These presentations will be replicated synchronously in many Argentinian provinces on screens set up for this purpose in the SBS offices for those unable to watch us from their homes.
                    >
                    > We´ll then be offering one monthly presentation as from May to November, each followed by a hands-on workshop both in Buenos Aires and Rosario, in which we´ll cover different topics http://sites.google.com/site/sbsworkshops/home
                    >
                    > Definitely, this has been one more product of the Webheads Factory, which has opened a worldwide road to a coming change. Bravo, Webheads!!!!
                    >
                    > Cheers, all,
                    >
                    > Rita

                  • Celia Nieto
                    Message 9 of 17 , May 22, 2011
                      Congratulations!!! Well done!

                      Celia Nieto

                      I second Tere--You have taken on a huge project! All success with it!
                      Cheers--
                      --Elizabeth

                      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
                      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com> , "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
                      <tmvaz@...> wrote:

                      > Dear Rita,
                      >
                      > Wow! Fabulous news!! Congrats to you and Jennifer!!!
                      >
                      > This is a fabulous idea and I'm so happy that the first impressions were
                      > great and so successful.
                      >
                      > You've definitely coined a fantastic and very true expression: the
                      Webheads
                      > Factory!
                      >
                      > Hugs, Teresa
                      >

                      > Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 3:29 PM
                      > Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads Success in Argentina
                      >

                      > Hi, dear all,
                      >
                      > I've been "away" for some time now, with different types of projects, but
                      > always integrating the "Webheads Spirit" into my life :-)
                      > As much as I've complained about my colleagues´ lack of response in
                      > Argentina, today I'm happy to share with you the news that both Jennifer
                      > Verschoor and I have been working together to pool ideas and experiences
                      > offer training sessions for teachers in the whole country, sponsored by
                      SBS
                      > Argentina --a recognized bookshop in our place-- quite successfully.
                      >
                      > Our project was launched last Saturday, with a joint online
                      > presentation --Jenny from Buenos Aires, and I, from Rosario-- which we
                      > already have to repeat tomorrow, due to the number of participants and the

                      > impossibility of having them all together in the platform SBS provides,
                      > Cisco Webex. These presentations will be replicated synchronously in many
                      > Argentinian provinces on screens set up for this purpose in the SBS
                      offices
                      > for those unable to watch us from their homes.
                      >
                      > We´ll then be offering one monthly presentation as from May to November,
                      > each followed by a hands-on workshop both in Buenos Aires and Rosario, in
                      > which we´ll cover different topics
                      > http://sites.google.com/site/sbsworkshops/home
                      >
                      > Definitely, this has been one more product of the Webheads Factory, which
                      > has opened a worldwide road to a coming change. Bravo, Webheads!!!!
                      >
                      > Cheers, all,
                      >
                      > Rita

                    • Sasa
                      Message 10 of 17 , May 23, 2011
                        Dearest Rita and Jen,
                        congrats! I smiled reading your post - wish you girls all the best and loads of F.U.N. with this project.
                        Tight hug,
                        Sasa

                        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "ritazeinstejer" <rita@...> wrote:

                        > Our project was launched last Saturday, with a joint online presentation --Jenny from Buenos Aires, and I, from Rosario-- which we already have to repeat tomorrow, due to the number of participants and the impossibility of having them all together in the platform SBS provides, Cisco Webex. These presentations will be replicated synchronously in many Argentinian provinces on screens set up for this purpose in the SBS offices for those unable to watch us from their homes.
                        >
                        > We´ll then be offering one monthly presentation as from May to November, each followed by a hands-on workshop both in Buenos Aires and Rosario, in which we´ll cover different topics http://sites.google.com/site/sbsworkshops/home
                        >
                        > Definitely, this has been one more product of the Webheads Factory, which has opened a worldwide road to a coming change. Bravo, Webheads!!!!
                        >
                        > Cheers, all,
                        >
                        > Rita

                      • Jennifer Verschoor
                        Message 11 of 17 , May 23, 2011
                          Thank you dear Webheads for all the warm wishes :-) It is a wonderful
                          experience and many people from different provinces have attended our online
                          presentations.

                          We gave a presentation last year with Vance at this local bookstore. I´ve
                          been working the whole year with this bookstore delivering different
                          workshops in Buenos Aires and Rita in Rosario. They took a long time to
                          decide if they were going to hire us to give these presentations. Most
                          schools and institutions in Argentina don´t have access to technology :-(

                          We´ll keep you posted and will continue spreading the Webheads spirit.
                          Warm regards
                          Jennifer

                        • Alicia
                          Message 12 of 17 , May 23, 2011
                            Keep on Jennifer and Rita!

                            Best!! from Uruguay....
                            alicia

                            Message 13 of 17 , May 23, 2011
                              >>Webheads (wonder) factory.

                              Definitely, they will never regret hiring you!

                              Congratulations, beautiful ladies!

                              Hala Fawzi

                            • Carla arena
                              Message 14 of 17 , May 24, 2011
                                My dearest Jen and Rita,

                                Success is the least you deserve for your passion and persistence.
                                I'm truly happy to learn about your deserved accomplishments.

                                Beijos,
                                Carla Arena
                                EVO Coordinating Team
                                http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
                                Contributor of http://pocketcultures.com

                              • Buthaina AlOthman
                                Message 15 of 17 , May 24, 2011
                                  Congratulations, Webhead ladies :)

                                  I'm so happy for you/us. This is very inspiring, Rita and Jenny; hope we could start something similar in Kuwait!

                                  Rita, in my department, I can feel things changed a bit lately, but we, Webheads, are always patient due to persistence, and I'm sure patience does pay in our time of history!

                                  Way to go, Argentina :)

                                  Cheers,
                                  -Buth

                                  Love, Friendship, & Peace!
                                  --------------------------

                                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "ritazeinstejer" <rita@...> wrote:

                                  > Hi, dear all,
                                  >
                                  > I've been "away" for some time now, with different types of projects, but always integrating the "Webheads Spirit" into my life :-)
                                  > As much as I've complained about my colleagues´ lack of response in Argentina, today I'm happy to share with you the news that both Jennifer Verschoor and I have been working together to pool ideas and experiences to offer training sessions for teachers in the whole country, sponsored by SBS Argentina --a recognized bookshop in our place-- quite successfully.
                                  >
                                  > Our project was launched last Saturday, with a joint online presentation --Jenny from Buenos Aires, and I, from Rosario-- which we already have to repeat tomorrow, due to the number of participants and the impossibility of having them all together in the platform SBS provides, Cisco Webex. These presentations will be replicated synchronously in many Argentinian provinces on screens set up for this purpose in the SBS offices for those unable to watch us from their homes.
                                  >
                                  > We´ll then be offering one monthly presentation as from May to November, each followed by a hands-on workshop both in Buenos Aires and Rosario, in which we´ll cover different topics http://sites.google.com/site/sbsworkshops/home
                                  >
                                  > Definitely, this has been one more product of the Webheads Factory, which has opened a worldwide road to a coming change. Bravo, Webheads!!!!
                                  >
                                  > Cheers, all,
                                  >
                                  > Rita

                                • Rita
                                  Message 16 of 17 , May 25, 2011
                                    Thank you, Mary, Bee, Tere, Mercedes, Elizabeth, Celia, Vance, Nina, Sasha, Alicia, Hala, Carla, Buth and all Webheads, lending a constant, unrelenting support that keeps the group alive, and which is turning all these minor successes into major, worldwide changes.

                                    A tight hug to all and each of you,

                                    Rita
                                  • beyzaylmaz
                                    Message 17 of 17 , May 27, 2011