Re: Don't buy those chocolates!..No!...Oh, too late!...Yummy!...You deserve it!

  • Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19 8:46 PM
      But we do also have the Webheads Diigo group--maybe we should stick with that?
      It's even easier than a wiki to add links and comments and tags to any bookmarked page.
      Thanks for asking--Jack is doing pretty well nowadays, though has increasing difficulty walking. He keeps his sense of humor!
      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth HS