Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: NEWS: "Speaking Up in Class, Silently, Using Social Media"

  • helen m davies
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2011
      I agree Anne - I also tried it with a class of male teens (15-17) and it
      took a good month of discussion in class ( we met 3 times a week in class)
      before we were able to move from insults to something a bit more interesting
      !!
      Patience is required, but you do get there in the end !
      cheers
      Helen
      (France)