RV: [besig] BESIG Weekend Workshop with John Hughes

  • Mercedes Viola
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2011
      On behalf of the BESIG Online Team

      Hi,

      We are very pleased to announce that author and trainer John Hughes will be
      joining us for the next in our very well received series of Weekend
      Workshops. The topic will be:

      Changing our approach to business writing skills

      For full details of times and how to join please click here:
      http://tinyurl.com/2aaq63m

      Looking forward to seeing you all there!

      Carl

      Carl Dowse
      IATEFL BESIG Web Coordinator

      Arq. Mercedes Viola Deambrosis

      Directora

      4D Content English

      Circunvalación Durango 1429 of. 501

      Montevideo - Uruguay

      Tel: (598 2) 9161496

      <http://www.4d.edu.uy> www.4d.edu.uy

      <http://uy.linkedin.com/in/mercedesviola>
      http://uy.linkedin.com/in/mercedesviola

      P Please consider the planet before printing this email.
      Antes de imprimir, piensa en el medio ambiente