Mobile learning in ELT 2011 survey results (so far)

  • Nik Peachey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      Hi All

      For anyone who wants to check out the results so far of my 2011 Survey into
      Mobile learning, you can see them here:
      http://tinyurl.com/6yxgncg

      or long URL is here:
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/sr.aspx?sm=YR2MdhjwZeDZOW5RMgVwrMHl7oIVjJCMgXqO2WpxzaU_3d

      I have to apologies, because the most interesting part ( the comments and how
      teachers say they are using mobile technology) I can't show without showing the
      email addresses that people left asking for a copy of the results, though i will

      make all of the comments available when I publish the completed results.

      If you haven't completed the survey yet and would like to add your opinion and
      comments please do so. They don't have to be positive and I'm happy to try to
      capture both sides of the argument, so even and especially if you have never
      used any mobile technology I would be happy to capture your feedback.

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SRD3NWH Takes about 3 - 5 mins or less.

      I'm hoping for between 300 and 400 replies before I close the questionnaire as
      that will give me a similar number to last year.

      Many thanks to all of you who have already completed the questionnaire.

      Best

      Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Writer, Trainer
      Teacher Development: http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/
      News and Tips: http://quickshout.blogspot.com/
      Student Activities: http://daily-english-activities.blogspot.com/
      On Social media: http://bloggingandsocialmedia.blogspot.com/