Re: anyone at ILC Kuala Lumpur?

  • ClairMichelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2011
      Hello Michael,

      I'm just in KL for the conference. I presented today with my co-worker on the design of conversation lounge spaces. We also got a tour of the very swish self-access center at IIUM.

      ILC is a really well organised and very international conference - I'd throughly recoomend it.

      Best, clair

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com