RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Moderators

  • cbauer-ramazani@smcvt.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2003
      I couldn't agree more, Christopher. I just finished responding to the
      Sun-Th comments my online graduate students have been posting. They also
      take turns moderating the reading and hands-on links discussion forums, and
      it's simply amazing how much autonomous learning has been going on in those
      4 days (in my virtual "absence")--about CALL pedagogy and technology--they
      are finding ways to implement this week's task into their classroom work and
      to preserve sound files in PowerPoint for use on other computers. This
      week's moderator is doing a super job in "herding" all the cats.

      Christine