Words Count

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2011
      Those who know me well, have heard me say these two words many, many times
      "Words count."

      I encourage you to watch this video all the way to the end...it takes
      less than two minutes
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzgzim5m7oU

      I promise...will make you want to cry. And/or work harder to say less
      while increasing impact. Badly needed for Yours Truly. As all those
      blind copied can attest -- with vigor! :)
      John Hibbs
    • helen m davies
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2011
        Yes that was great (and it did bring a tear to my eye !! )
        cheers
        Helen (Davies)
        (France)

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11, 2011
          Beautiful, John! Thank you!

          I'd already seen it several months ago. However, it's good to see every once
          in a while to reminds us of the important things in life, some (many?) of
          which we take for granted on a daily basis.

          Hugs, Teresa

          Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 3:31 PM
          Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Words Count