Re: Future EVO session (Phil)

  • Aiden
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2011
      Hi Phil

      Many thanks for forwarding to me your proposal outline. Looks great. I'm traveling now; will be in brighton next week and hopefully will get to sit down and look at your outline throughly. I've Also forwarded your outline to the evo team.

      Pls note that the CFp isn't out yet ;-)

      Aiden

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2011
        Just a reminder for the BE group--

        EVO and Webheads are separate institutions, though closely linked by affinities and personnel. Maybe this discussion should be moved to the EVO Coordinators YG and list?

        One further note: at least one of the moderators must be a TESOL member.

        Very much looking forward to this proposed session!
        --Elizabeth HS