Re: [evonline2002_webheads] New--Google motion

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
      LOL...fooled me...
      Great Google idea. At first it sounded a bit crazy, but who knows...And Elizabeth always sounds so serious...hahahaHugsSusana

      De: Holly Dilatush <holly@...>

      Para: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

      Fecha: lunes, 4 de abril de 2011, 16:58

      awww... I was getting excited!

      Yes, I listened and watched all the way through, and clicked to try it --

      Hope you all will, too!

      Holly

      LOL

      On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <