Re: [evonline2002_webheads] New--Google motion

  • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 1:58 PM
      It sounds great! A Fantastic Fool Day from Google!
      Nina
      LOL

      --
      *Nina Lyulkun *(Ukraine)
      Khmel'nyts'kyi National University <http://www.tup.km.ua/>

    • Susana Canelo
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4 2:03 PM
        Wow !! I can't wait .Thanks for sharing !!!
        Susana

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4 3:06 PM
          LOL...fooled me...
          Great Google idea. At first it sounded a bit crazy, but who knows...And Elizabeth always sounds so serious...hahahaHugsSusana

          De: Holly Dilatush <holly@...>

          Para: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

          Fecha: lunes, 4 de abril de 2011, 16:58