Re: [evonline2002_webheads] New--Google motion

  • Holly Dilatush
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
      awww... I was getting excited!

      Yes, I listened and watched all the way through, and clicked to try it --
      Hope you all will, too!
      Holly
      LOL

    • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
        It sounds great! A Fantastic Fool Day from Google!
        Nina
        LOL

        --
        *Nina Lyulkun *(Ukraine)
        Khmel'nyts'kyi National University <http://www.tup.km.ua/>

      • Susana Canelo
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
          Wow !! I can't wait .Thanks for sharing !!!
          Susana

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
            LOL...fooled me...
            Great Google idea. At first it sounded a bit crazy, but who knows...And Elizabeth always sounds so serious...hahahaHugsSusana

            De: Holly Dilatush <holly@...>

            Para: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

            Fecha: lunes, 4 de abril de 2011, 16:58