New--Google motion

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
      Has everyone tried this? It promises to revolutionize communication through email.

      http://mail.google.com/mail/help/motion.html

      --Elizabeth HS

    • Holly Dilatush
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
        awww... I was getting excited!

        Yes, I listened and watched all the way through, and clicked to try it --
        Hope you all will, too!
        Holly
        LOL

      • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
          It sounds great! A Fantastic Fool Day from Google!
          Nina
          LOL

          --
          *Nina Lyulkun *(Ukraine)
          Khmel'nyts'kyi National University <http://www.tup.km.ua/>

        • Susana Canelo
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
            Wow !! I can't wait .Thanks for sharing !!!
            Susana

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
              LOL...fooled me...
              Great Google idea. At first it sounded a bit crazy, but who knows...And Elizabeth always sounds so serious...hahahaHugsSusana

              De: Holly Dilatush <holly@...>

              Para: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

              Fecha: lunes, 4 de abril de 2011, 16:58