Quizlet voice race

  • ClairMichelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hi.

      I love Quizlet and am very excited to see their new voice recognition game Voice Race. It works fine on all the teachers' home computers - Mac and PC, FF and IE. But it won't work on any computer on our school campus.

      Quizlet tell me the problem is not their end, but couldn't give me any more information.

      Has anyone else overcome this problem? Our media staff have no clue what the problem is.

      Clair
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
        The way I troubleshoot these things is to type any error messages you get
        into Google. Usually you find forums where others have encountered the
        problem and asked about it online, and often found solutions.

        Good luck,
        Vance

        --
        Vance Stevens