Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Learning2gether - Rethinking Content (March 20th) REMINDER

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2011
      Dear Michael,

      It was so pleasant to have the chance to chat with you for about half an
      hour yesterday. As I said, it was very exciting when in Yakutsk to have been
      so close to you geographically and only one time zone apart (1 1/2 hours),
      which gave us the chance to Skype a few times, apart from the couple of
      collaborations you gave my workshop to show my trainees some of the
      communication potential of the Internet for them as PD and their students.

      I just finished watching your presentation and really enjoyed it. It's full
      of food for thought. I will watch it again in one go, because unfortunately
      I had to interrupt at least twice.

      I hope the online discussion will take place soon.

      Hugs, Teresa

      Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 12:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Learning2gether - Rethinking Content
      (March 20th) REMINDER