Tesol 2011 webcasting

  • ayattawel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2011
      Dear Vance and friends,
      I've joined the Elluminate page now to attend a session in the Tesol 2011 according to the wecasting page
      http://www.call-is.org/info/course/view.php?id=22
      Some other people are waiting there too !! but it seems there is no session !! Can anybody help us with this?? Is it cancelled or it's the wrong time??!!
      It is supposed to be a session on "Technology in ESOL Classrooms and Preparing Teachers for Successful Integration" in the technology showcase schedule !!!
      Any help?? Thanks !
      AYAT Tawel
      Egypt