Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: TESOL wiki and blog

  • Eric Baber
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 15, 2011
      That's great, thanks Aiden.

      I'm heading there tomorrow, due to arrive late Wednesday evening. I'm already booked for Thursday night but Friday is a possibility so I thought I'd keep an eye on the wiki, though I've been lurking for so long now that probably nobody knows me anymore :-) Still, what better to get to know everyone than over dinner and drinks!

      Might see you there, at the Village or in the evenings.

      Eric