Happy International Women's Day!!!

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8 4:49 AM
      Congratulations to all wonderful and outstanding women in the education world!!!
      May the Lord bless you.

       Evelyn

    • Andras Chernel
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8 4:54 AM
        > I warmly second the motion! ;-) @ndyC in Zlin CZ

        Just bought my (teacher) wife a bouquet! Got a very nice late harvest
        Zweigeltrebe 2! ;-)

        > Congratulations to all wonderful and outstanding women in
        > the education world!!!
        > May the Lord bless you.
        > Evelyn

        ___ Information from ESET Mail Security, ver. 5935 (20110308) ___
        The message was checked by ESET Mail Security. www.eset.com