Study English in the USA

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2011
      Hi All,

      The place where I work (Maryland English Institute of the University of Maryland, just outside of Washington, D.C.) offers a great summer intensive English program (mid-June to around Aug 1). If you've got any students looking to polish their English skills in the USA, please have them contact Charles Duquette at cduquett@... for a brochure. I will upload the brochure to the YG as well. They'll learn a lot of English and they'll have fun doing it!

      Nina