Re: Want to Know What Data Really Says??

  • dk
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 18 5:49 AM
      I've been having the weirdest problems posting these links. These graphics
      are actually on the evonline2002_webheads group folder for files. So you can
      go there and find them or follow the links below. I'm just going to post the
      raw links and you will probably have to paste them together because they are
      so long:

      1. After 9 years of English study, what percentage of college students can
      talk about their mother and father without making a mistake calling Mom a
      "he" or Dad a "she"?

      Graphic for the grammar question:

      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/UG1eTcJAIIGo4Oebzc76-giOvGOzJtym1FcECdlFr2pY--O
      yLh13_WRdOMuJJ5X99axXxEhCRmKkS8PLh7eJeNkpcIBf/american%20gothic%20100-84-62-
      28%20question.JPG

      Graphic for the answer:

      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/UG1eTQX9xuyo4Oeb0lRAp0NECBEJP84SpdSwZzW92ZT6UaC
      V5WwPyoKcXnjPnLfCMJYmXbt_0hamL-AgAIUCuzUY_BAn/american%20gothic%20100-84-62-
      28%20answer.JPG

      2. How useful is the Academic Word List (AWL)? The graphic shows how
      frequent or infrequent AWL words appear in the general vocabulary. If the
      word is not common it should appear as a small bubble.

      Graphic for the Academic Word List:

      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/UG1eTfcHmjio4Oeb8EQdKATQimHpadWhWNBCz4AlNyb7jkC
      M2LthVulEnMMp7Tx-BCdEx00RU3Yi7DSL73KCFwrDkn0J/ratio_of_awl_words.JPG

      Dave Kees
      China