Day's events

  • Vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2011
      Hi all,

      I'm at work, just finished class at noon GMT.

      I'm traveling home now. I should be online and at TappedIn by 13:00 GMT.

      At 13:30 there is the EVO Wrap-up event at http://webheadsinaction.org/live
      This is a skype-in event in case you can get someone's attention, but the idea is to hear from as many people as is manageable (Jeff Lebow is the manager)

      At 15:00 there is the BaW finale
      according to: http://my.calendars.net/eslhome_conferen
      Sunday, February 13, 2011
      15:00-16:00
      BaW11 Graduation Party
      Let's have some fun at
      http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=273662

      I hope to see you at these events (but not at noon GMT today, on my way home now)