Re: Christina Hadley and other members can't access Webheads in Action

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2011
      Hi dear Webheads,

      Now and then I get a message like this from Ning. Personally I like to see
      Ning shoot itself in the foot with messages like this. To keep the memory
      of our Ning alive in this way I have no plans to either throw money at it or
      take it offline.

      We haven't actually used this Ning since the last WiAOC unconvergence in
      2009. When Ning went on a pay per view basis, our Ning
      http://webheadsinaction.ning.com, migrated to:

      - http://webheads.grouply.com/
      - Blogs: http://webheadsinaction.posterous.com/

      Grouply got the community moved over, but didn't transfer the blogs. Hence
      the Posterous connection, no community there, but the blogs migrated
      intact. Between the two of them we preserved both content and community.

      Meanwhile I've been trying to migrate the spirit of WiAOC into the more
      manageable http://learning2gether.pbworks.com. See http://wiaoc.org

      There is also a http://webheadsinaction.grouply.com/ which got formed long
      ago, never used.

      And then there is http://evonline2002-webheads.grouply.com/ which is the

      So I hope this explains the Ning Thing as it pertained to webheads.

      I have no plans to take the ghost of our old Ning offline, let them send
      their silly messages :-)

      Vance

      --
      Vance Stevens