Ken Robinson video

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2011
      Here is an absolute "must" video to watch...for dozens of different reasons.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U

      You can also view the "real person" at the Ted conference

      http://www.ted.com/talks/sir_ken_robinson_bring_on_the_revolution.html

      Revolutionary stuff. Snapshot tidbit? Try this

      Why you should listen to him:

      Why don't we get the best out of people? Sir Ken Robinson argues that
      it's because we've been educated to become good workers, rather than
      creative thinkers. Students with restless minds and bodies -- far
      from being cultivated for their energy and curiosity -- are ignored
      or even stigmatized, with terrible consequences. "We are educating
      people out of their creativity," Robinson says. It's a message with
      deep resonance. Robinson's TEDTalk has been distributed widely around
      the Web since its release in June 2006. The most popular words
      framing blog posts on his talk? "Everyone should watch this."

      John Hibbs