RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: 2011 TESOL Electronic Village Program available AND webhead wiki

  • Bauer-Ramazani, Christine
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2011
      Great, Nina. We'll need all of the volunteers we can get-thank you for volunteering in the EV.
      I look forward to seeing you as well and hope you can attend the CALL-IS Open Meeting at 6:15 pm. I had checked the Wiki and will enter contact info, although as Immediate Past Chair my time will be mostly spent with EV and CALL-IS events (again) and I apologize ahead of time for not being able to participate in more "outside" events, such as the Webheads dinner. It usually conflicts with one of the CALL-IS events. Next year I'll be "free"!

      Christine Bauer-Ramazani
      Saint Michael's College
      One Winooski Park
      Colchester, VT 05439-0253