Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: What makes Argentineans so Special?

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 28, 2011
      Dear all,

      Thank you for your kind words. If you ever have the chance, Argentina should
      certainly be your destination with a stop in Brazil!
      http://pocketcultures.com/peopleoftheworld/2011/01/27/what-makes-argentineans-special/

      I'm glad you enjoyed the reading. And, Yes, Elizabeth, Pocketcultures is
      gold for the classroom as contributors try to give readers an informed
      cultural view of different parts of the world and its people.

      Elizabeth A., let us know where your daughter will live in Argentina.
      There's always a Webhead around!

      Cheers,
      Carla
      EVO Coordinating Team