Tabs in Blogger

  • Michael Shade
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2011
      Nina and all,

      Nina asked about tabs in Blogger:
      --------------------------
      Speaking of Blogger tabs, I have been wondering how you did that. Our EVO blog is so different from other Blogger blogs I have seen/created. Have they started offering new templates or did you do that yourselves? Please enlighten me.
      ---------------------------

      You can set up a Navigation Bar in Blogger - consisting of tabs - to allow access to a variety of pages - these are some that I've tried:

      1) static Pages (using the same Editing screen as for a regular post)
      2) topic collections from within your blog - define topics by using tags (labels in Blogger)
      3) RSS feeds from other sources

      I did a few short posts outlining the steps I used a couple of months back (posted on WordPress, not Blogger!):

      Creating Pages: http://bit.ly/fa458V
      Creating a Navigation Bar: http://bit.ly/eZWwey
      Putting Blog Topics into a Navigation Bar: http://bit.ly/ePC6ZX

      With a bit of luck these will still work . . . I haven't tried them since.

      Best wishes to all,

      Michael