Re: Dimdim acquired by salesforce.com

  • Elderbob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      In other words, pay up or shut up....

      ebob

      "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?" - Satchel Paige

      *Helping folks understand that it's never too late to become all they ever
      wanted to become.*
      *
      *

      *
      *

      **
      This email is: [X] bloggable [ ] ask first [ ] private

      Call me at (469) 212-7889 - Google Voice (Use any phone, and I will answer
      or record your message.)

      Website: eldertown <http://eldertown.ning.com/>