Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads in Chile

  • vcautin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011
      Hi all!
      I have been mostly lurking during these couple of years that's because I
      stopped teaching and started studying again, and this group is so active
      that I need to dedicate to it.
      Anyway, It's nice to hear that you're all having a wonderful time getting
      together and meeting in person.
      Well, just to let you know that I am living in Valparaiso, Chile, so if you
      plan to visit this city during the year let me know.

      Regards,

      Violeta.

      --
      Violeta Cautin