Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads in Buenos Aires Today

  • Jennifer Verschoor
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
      Dear Carla,

      I�ll do my best to join you today :-) It was impossible to meet you today
      early in the morning :-(

      Really glad to know you are having a wonderful time in Buenos Aires.

      A big kiss
      Jennifer

      --
      Jennifer Verschoor
      www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

    • Carla Arena
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
        I really hope to meet you , Jenny!

        Besos,
        Carla

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
          Wish I could join you. Many fond memories of all the lovely people Michael
          and I met in Bs As.

          Vance

          On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:36 PM, Carla Arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

          > I really hope to meet you , Jenny!
          >
          > Besos,
          > Carla
          >
          > Sent from my iPad

        • carlaarena
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 5, 2011
            Me too! It would be fun to be with the gang in such a wonderful city!

            Besos

            Carla
            http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
            Sent from my iPhone

            On 05/01/2011, at 01:49, Vance Stevens <vancestev@...> wrote:

            > Wish I could join you. Many fond memories of all the lovely people Michael
            > and I met in Bs As.
            >
            > Vance
            >
            > On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:36 PM, Carla Arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:
            >

            > > I really hope to meet you , Jenny!
            > >
            > > Besos,
            > > Carla
            > >
            > > Sent from my iPad

          • Rita
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 5, 2011
              Shame I can´t join you this time, Carla! I'm travelling to England tomorrow with 33 students --lovely to go back to mother England, BTW ;-)

              Enjoy wonderful Buenos Aires, all my best wishes for an enjoyable stay!

              Rita (meeting Dennis Newson in London, and probably Moira in Paris!)

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, carlaarena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

              > Me too! It would be fun to be with the gang in such a wonderful city!
              >
              > Besos
              >
              > Carla
            • Nina Liakos
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 6, 2011
                Dear Rita,
                Have a wonderful trip with your students! Where will you be visiting this time?
                Nina (just back from France)

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Rita" <rita@...> wrote:
                I'm travelling to England tomorrow with 33 students --lovely to go back to mother England, BTW ;-)
              • Helping North
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 6, 2011
                  Dear Carla,
                  It was a pity I did not read my mails for some days and I missed meeting you.
                  I hope you enjoyed Buenos Aires and Do let us know in advance if you are back
                  so as to get organized and meet.
                  Happy 2011!

                  Paula Ledesma

                  De: Carla Arena <carlaarena@...>