Webheads in Buenos Aires Today

  • Carla Arena
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
      Dear Webheads,

      Sorry for the very short notice, but as I am here in BA with family and friends,it is not easy to coordinate everybody's programs in bustling Buenos Aires!

      Today, Tuesday, at 18:00, I am meeting Vicky Saumell at Cafe Biela ( presidente Quintana 600). I'd love to meet other Argentinian Webheads if you happen to be in town.

      Just wanted to say that Buenos Aires rocks! Love it already!

      Cheers, Besos,
      Carla
    • Jennifer Verschoor
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
        Dear Carla,

        I�ll do my best to join you today :-) It was impossible to meet you today
        early in the morning :-(

        Really glad to know you are having a wonderful time in Buenos Aires.

        A big kiss
        Jennifer

        --
        Jennifer Verschoor
        www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

      • Carla Arena
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
          I really hope to meet you , Jenny!

          Besos,
          Carla

          Sent from my iPad

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
            Wish I could join you. Many fond memories of all the lovely people Michael
            and I met in Bs As.

            Vance

            On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:36 PM, Carla Arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

            > I really hope to meet you , Jenny!
            >
            > Besos,
            > Carla
            >
            > Sent from my iPad

          • carlaarena
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 5, 2011
              Me too! It would be fun to be with the gang in such a wonderful city!

              Besos

              Carla
              http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
              Sent from my iPhone

              On 05/01/2011, at 01:49, Vance Stevens <vancestev@...> wrote:

              > Wish I could join you. Many fond memories of all the lovely people Michael
              > and I met in Bs As.
              >
              > Vance
              >
              > On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:36 PM, Carla Arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:
              >

              > > I really hope to meet you , Jenny!
              > >
              > > Besos,
              > > Carla
              > >
              > > Sent from my iPad

            • Rita
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 5, 2011
                Shame I can´t join you this time, Carla! I'm travelling to England tomorrow with 33 students --lovely to go back to mother England, BTW ;-)

                Enjoy wonderful Buenos Aires, all my best wishes for an enjoyable stay!

                Rita (meeting Dennis Newson in London, and probably Moira in Paris!)

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, carlaarena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

                > Me too! It would be fun to be with the gang in such a wonderful city!
                >
                > Besos
                >
                > Carla
              • Nina Liakos
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 6, 2011
                  Dear Rita,
                  Have a wonderful trip with your students! Where will you be visiting this time?
                  Nina (just back from France)

                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Rita" <rita@...> wrote:
                  I'm travelling to England tomorrow with 33 students --lovely to go back to mother England, BTW ;-)
                • Helping North
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 6, 2011
                    Dear Carla,
                    It was a pity I did not read my mails for some days and I missed meeting you.
                    I hope you enjoyed Buenos Aires and Do let us know in advance if you are back
                    so as to get organized and meet.
                    Happy 2011!

                    Paula Ledesma

                    De: Carla Arena <carlaarena@...>