Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Happy New Year! Speed Geek in Elluminate this Sunday 1300 GMT

  • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
      Thanks a lot Vance for the link. I wasn't able to join as run class at that
      time. Now I am listening to it. Fantastic!

      The best,
      Nina

      --
      *Nina Lyulkun* (Ukraine)
      http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/

    • ElizabethHS
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
        Just a short reminder that you can now register for one of the great sessions of EVO 2011. Webheads are very active in many of the sessions, so you will see some familiar names as moderators.

        Descriptions of sessions and instructions for joining are found at
        <http://evosessions.pbworks.com/Call_for_Participation2011>

        There will be a live kick-off webcast on Sunday Jan. 16 -- details to follow.

        Cheers--
        --Elizabeth HS