Happy New Year, Dear Webheads

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 3, 2011
      Dear Webhead family,
      I send you my best wishes for a new year full of good news, health, love, peace, and prosperity in all areas of your life. May the Lord bless you.
      A warm and huge hug from Venezuela.
      Evelyn Izquierdo
    • beyzaylmaz
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 3, 2011
        Dear Webheads,

        I would like to wish you a wonderful year full of joy, success,and health.

        Best wishes from Ýstanbul.

        B.

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Evelyn Izquierdo" <izquierdo_evelyn@...> wrote:

        > Dear Webhead family,
        > I send you my best wishes for a new year full of good news, health, love, peace, and prosperity in all areas of your life. May the Lord bless you.
        > A warm and huge hug from Venezuela.
        > Evelyn Izquierdo

      • Carla Arena
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
          Dear Webheads,

          Sorry for the very short notice, but as I am here in BA with family and friends,it is not easy to coordinate everybody's programs in bustling Buenos Aires!

          Today, Tuesday, at 18:00, I am meeting Vicky Saumell at Cafe Biela ( presidente Quintana 600). I'd love to meet other Argentinian Webheads if you happen to be in town.

          Just wanted to say that Buenos Aires rocks! Love it already!

          Cheers, Besos,
          Carla
        • Jennifer Verschoor
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
            Dear Carla,

            I�ll do my best to join you today :-) It was impossible to meet you today
            early in the morning :-(

            Really glad to know you are having a wonderful time in Buenos Aires.

            A big kiss
            Jennifer

            --
            Jennifer Verschoor
            www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

          • Carla Arena
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
              I really hope to meet you , Jenny!

              Besos,
              Carla

              Sent from my iPad

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
                Wish I could join you. Many fond memories of all the lovely people Michael
                and I met in Bs As.

                Vance

                On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:36 PM, Carla Arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

                > I really hope to meet you , Jenny!
                >
                > Besos,
                > Carla
                >
                > Sent from my iPad

              • carlaarena
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 5, 2011
                  Me too! It would be fun to be with the gang in such a wonderful city!

                  Besos

                  Carla
                  http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On 05/01/2011, at 01:49, Vance Stevens <vancestev@...> wrote:

                  > Wish I could join you. Many fond memories of all the lovely people Michael
                  > and I met in Bs As.
                  >
                  > Vance
                  >
                  > On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:36 PM, Carla Arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:
                  >

                  > > I really hope to meet you , Jenny!
                  > >
                  > > Besos,
                  > > Carla
                  > >
                  > > Sent from my iPad

                • Rita
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 5, 2011
                    Shame I can´t join you this time, Carla! I'm travelling to England tomorrow with 33 students --lovely to go back to mother England, BTW ;-)

                    Enjoy wonderful Buenos Aires, all my best wishes for an enjoyable stay!

                    Rita (meeting Dennis Newson in London, and probably Moira in Paris!)

                    --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, carlaarena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

                    > Me too! It would be fun to be with the gang in such a wonderful city!
                    >
                    > Besos
                    >
                    > Carla
                  • Nina Liakos
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 6, 2011
                      Dear Rita,
                      Have a wonderful trip with your students! Where will you be visiting this time?
                      Nina (just back from France)

                      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Rita" <rita@...> wrote:
                      I'm travelling to England tomorrow with 33 students --lovely to go back to mother England, BTW ;-)
                    • Helping North
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 6, 2011
                        Dear Carla,
                        It was a pity I did not read my mails for some days and I missed meeting you.
                        I hope you enjoyed Buenos Aires and Do let us know in advance if you are back
                        so as to get organized and meet.
                        Happy 2011!

                        Paula Ledesma

                        De: Carla Arena <carlaarena@...>